Monday, June 9, 2014

A New Love....Fairy Gardening

The weather has finally turned nice here in the northeast U.S.
and taken me out of the house...
and away from the computer.
I've also stumbled upon a new creative outlet...
fairy gardening!
 It's been fun scouring garage and estate sales
in search of the perfect miniatures...
 then the trips to the nurseries
for fairy garden plants.
 Of course arranging and making
the gardens is the most fun of all...
This particular garden is in an
old birdbath I found at an estate sale.
I found some other unique and interesting containers
and will show you what I did with them very soon.
When there's rain in the forecast again....
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great little fairy garden you have created JoAnne. I see these little wonders on Pinterest, probably you have, too??
I can't wait to see what other gardens you create.
Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs
Michele

Unknown said...

Love your fairy gardens JoAnne! How sweet, I was thinking of putting a little fairy garden together this year too, thank you for the inspiration :) I have always had little fairies in my garden, in one way or another, but never a little special garden, just for them. Love the idea! Hugs, ~Susan

my cup of tea said...

I am hooked on making these tiny sweet gardens too! Yours are adorable!
donna